Wednesday, March 31, 2010

To be Weighed-In...Again

Seven weeks until our beach trip. I keep passing all these cute little bathing suits in Target. I am not quite brave enough to try any on.

The scale this morning said 148. Okay, two pounds down from my five pound weight gain failure last week. That is a little bit encouraging. I have stopped eating past seven in the evening. I'm not sure if that really works, but I do feel a lot less bloated in general.

I guess my big struggle is with carbs. Who doesn't love carbs? We eat pancakes for breakfast every single morning. Yes, I get up every morning at 7:30 and make pancakes. BUT, they are Fiber One pancakes, so that makes it okay, right? Right.

I am still on a mission to lose weight, but it's more like a mission to be more healthy. Eating more fiber, more protein, more fruit, and less desserts and high calorie snacks. I will continue to weigh myself each week, but I really need to learn not to expect to see huge numbers each week because that is not how it works, for me at least.

4 comments:

  1. you need to be that lady pushing a stroller while running ie, that crazy lady pushing a stroller while running. next time i come over, lets plan on going to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today! Glad you stopped by!
    If it makes you feel any better, my daughter is one month from being two-years-old and I still haven't lost the weight I gained with her. I'm staying steady at around 150. Doesn't sound bad, but on my 5'4" frame it just isn't working. I applaud you in changing your eating habits. That's a hard thing to do! I obviously haven't done it yet! I'll be praying for you in your journey!! And know that you've got a bloggy friend in NC plugging alongside of you in your quest for weight loss/ health living too!
    Blessings,
    Kelli @ SustainingCreativity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on a 30 day no junk food challenge want to join? :0) I've found grapefruit really eaases my sweet tooth! You can do it~! It really mind over matter! YOU CAN DO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In contrast to traditional CRM software, AIMpromote is the best choice for increasing sales and improving business intelligence. If you want you can take a free trial of this program.

    ReplyDelete