Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To be Weighed-In

Today I weigh 147 pounds (according to the scale in the bathroom). That's about 27 pounds too many. Realistically, it's about 17 pounds too many because the last time I weighed below 130 pounds was during my middle school years.

So, I'm on a mission to lose this weight. We have a beach trip in May and while I will probably never wear a bikini again in my lifetime I would at least like to look decent in a tank-ini or a cute one piece.

This post was inspired by Weigh-in Wednesday posts on this blog. I'm not really sure if losing 17 pounds in two months is a realistic goal. I've heard so many times before that the key to weight loss is lifestyle change, so I'd like to make that my main goal and hopefully the weight loss will follow soon after.

So, here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment