Saturday, March 20, 2010

Date Night

Josh's parents came into town last night. His mom was really anxious to watch Lily for the night while Josh and I went to celebrate my birthday.

We went to The Melting Pot in Durham. So delicious. Yummy cheese, salad, salmon, shrimp, tofu, and a vegetable tray.

I couldn't wait for the dessert. Chocolaty peanut buttery silkiness.


We were so full after we left. We were going to go to get some drinks at the bar in the Hilton, but decided to just go up to our room and watch TV. I was exhausted from eating all that food. The sangria I had with dinner probably didn't help either. So, on a night when we had the opportunity to go out and do whatever we wanted without worrying about Lily we decided to just sleep. It was good.

1 comment:

  1. i love that you took pics of your food =) glad you had a fun night out!

    ReplyDelete