Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To Love Clean Floors

Josh got me a Shark Steam Mop as an early birthday present. It's totally what I wanted, but I wasn't expecting it at all.


During church on Sunday I couldn't stop getting distracted by thoughts of steaming the kitchen floors. Cleanliness is next to Godliness after all. I really don't even like to clean, but I couldn't wait to clean the floors. I can't even remember the last time that I personally cleaned the floors. Josh will occasionally take it upon himself to do this chore, but I somehow always find more "important" things to do.

The steam mop is pretty awesome. I feel like I am actually killing germs off the floor, and I don't even have to work too hard to do it. There aren't any nasty chemicals, so that's also a plus. Now, if I could only feel this good about our carpets I'd be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment