Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Menu

Today is April 1st and I just realized that I hadn't planned a dinner menu for this month. I was just online searching and searching for something yummy to make for dinners during the weeks the month of April.

It's hard to find semi-easy vegetarian recipes, and I'd ideally like to have meals that require fewer than 20 ingredients that I never have on hand. I came across this site after I searched for "minimalist vegetarian."

I was pretty ecstatic because there are tons of recipes that sound delicious and the stuff required to make the meals seem easy enough to acquire. Here are a couple of options I might choose for this month:

Greek Pizza
Pesto-Polenta SpoonBread
Confetti Spaghetti


I think I'll keep the garlic ginger tofu on the menu this month. We can't get enough.

...and I need a few lazy days...so I'll make:

Pierogies with peppers and onions
Spaghetti with Boca Crumbles OR (most likely) a frozen dinner...or two.

1 comment:

  1. Take that Cal! We’re taking the axe back out of your hands—again! And Andrew Luck personified that. He personified all of us at Stanford (when it comes to Big Game and anything relating to Cal.) This boggled my mind.

    ReplyDelete