I love Friday's. I guess a lot of people probably feel the same way. Friday Fill-ins is one of the many reasons I love Friday's. That's because it saves me the trouble of finding something interesting to talk about. Anyways, here it is:
1. In 1992, I was 8 years old and living in Virginia Beach.
2. Babies bring lots of emotions: joy, anxiety, love, laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
4. Getting a pedicure in a spa is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me that they're glad Winter is over.
6. I've been dealing with a crawling baby that doesn't want to sleep and that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my brother visiting, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with Josh and Lily and Sunday, I want to do something creative!