Wednesday, April 7, 2010

To be Wishing on Wednesday


This is where I usually write about how much weight I haven't lost. I didn't even weigh myself this morning, but I'm pretty sure it's the same number as last week (if not worse). Of course, I am having one of those weeks where I pretend like I don't care. Hmm, chocolate cake for dessert, oh yea, I don't care, give me a piece and add some ice cream too. I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. That will probably lead to a huge guilt trip by this time next week, but I don't care.

So, I decided today I am going to do a Wish-List Wednesday. Maybe I will wish for the motivation to care again, but I don't really care.



What I really want is this:


Also, I've been wanting a new stroller:

 and I do believe I might get one this evening off of craigslist!


I want a new rug for the kitchen:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! :o)

    I struggle with motivation myself when it comes to weight loss. If only the weight would come off by eating all of the easter candy I got. :oP Then I would be set... because I have had my fair share of mini cadbury eggs!

    P.S. Your little girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out Baby To Go. And for commenting. I plan to check out more ofyour blog when I am back home.

    and craigslist is a such a great place to get baby items! Have gotten such great stuff off there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care, give me a piece and add some ice cream too. I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. That will probably lead to a huge guilt trip by this time next week, but I don't care.

    ReplyDelete