Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Friday!



Friday-Fill Ins!

1. I just had the best sleep I've had in a long time.
2. I'd love to go to Paris.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: Even in morning disarray, with a belly like scow, she was majestically good-looking.
4. Getting ready to pack for our beach trip tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking through the house and tripped over the baby gate.
6. My husband makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting my nails, tomorrow my plans include driving to the beach and Sunday, I want to relax, relax, relax!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could go to Paris too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday Fill-ins are a cute idea..love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chen once in the chest as she stood behind the counter of her family's Golden Star restaurant on San Pedro Avenue NE in July 2008. She died in her mother's arms as her then-4-year-old son watched.

    ReplyDelete